New Year, New Blog
I've decided to start up another blog, YET AGAIN. This time keeping up with a blog has been placed on my "new years resolution" list. So, hopefully it sticks. I know that I'm not going to make the mistake of restricting myself on topics this time. I'm always changing my hobbies and interests around so limiting myself on topics isn't a great idea. I always find myself stuck when I do that anyways. The issue is, I'm worried that this site is going to be completely cluttered. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I hate cluttered/disorganized sites. There are some big changes in my interests from last year and this year. Mainly that I don't play video games much anymore. I've found myself being way more productive and inspired with webdesign and calligraphy. They're not newfound hobbies, but without video games, I have a lot more time to contribute into those things. I've also determined in the last year that I would love to do webdesign as a full-time job once I graduate, but who knows where I'll end up. You're also going to see more of Watson and Cappy on here because they're back home with me now! Look forward to all the new projects, recipies, and stories that are going to be posted to this blog.
Comments
Post a Comment